Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Elements Of Art And Principles Of Design In Photography.

Elements Of Art:


Line:
 a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breath, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface.

I choose this painting to illustrate line because the "lines" pop out at you. Almost as they are coming for you. 


I choose this picture to illustrate line because it looks as if each stroke of the pencil meant something.


Shape:
the quality of a distinct object or body in having an external surface or outline of specific form or figure. 


I choose this painting to illustrate shape because obviously this woman is surrounded by shapes. 

I choose this photo to illustrate because this is a different way to look at circles. as they over lap. 

Color:
the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determinedvisually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation orchroma; hue.

I choose this painting to illustrate color because i think it is simply beautiful. 


I choose this photo to illustrate color because the different colors look abstract. 

Value:
relative worth, merit, or importance


This painting shows value to me because it shows growth between the photos.

OR


Tone:
any sound considered with reference to its quality, pitch, strength, source, etc.

I choose this painting because you can see the tone in the girls' face. 







I choose this picture because you can see the tone of the rose in the pedals. 








Form:
the shape of a thing or person. 


I choose this painting to show form because the person is illustrating it with their body. 
I choose this for form because the girl has to be in a certain position to be successful with her kick. 



Texture:
the visual and especially tactile quality of a surface.
I choose this painting and picture to show texture because I feel like I can reach out and touch it.  


Balance:
to arrange, adjust, or proportion the parts of symmetrically.


I choose this painting because balance is to make things fit together. 

I choose this photo because the girls have to work together to balance the pass. 


Emphasis:
special stress laid upon, or importance attached to anything.

I choose this painting to show that the painters wants to focus on the people.

I choose this photo because this place put these objects in this case to show the importance of them.
Movement:
the act, process, or result of moving.

I choose this painting because the dancer is jumping.

I choose this picture because the girl is moving to kick the ball. 

Pattern:
a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.

I choose this painting because the pattern is the tree shadows. 

I choose this picture because of the pattern of the animals skin.

Rhythm:
movement or procedure with uniform or patterned recurrenceof a beataccent, or the like.

I choose this picture to show rhythm because it looks cool. 

I choose this painting to show rhythm because the horses look in sync. 

Unity:
the state of being one; oneness.

I choose this picture to show nitty because the dancers have to unite to look well. 

I choose this painting to show unity because the disciples were coming together. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment