Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Photo Manipulation and Ethics.

Once I read this story is was obvious what the author was trying to get across. The main point of this article is that photoshopping is bad. When someone photoshops a photo it can get someone is a lot of trouble. There is a time and place for it. And, people need to realize that. 

Personally I don't find photoshop unethical. Though I don't feel people should know when do use it. 
Most of the world misuses it. 

I feel this photo is the least unethical. 
Its awful that "TV Guide " didn't like Oprah's body enough to use her actual body.














I don't find this photo very "unethical". Some geographic freaks might disagree. The only problem is that the pyramids are pushed closer together, to fit on the cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment