Monday, December 9, 2013

Self Photography.


Tip #1: Bring Something to Focus On



Tip #2: Try Standing By a Corner



Tip #3: Use Both Auto and Manual Focus



Tip #4: Set the Timer High and Use Burst


Tip #5: Capture You






I like this photo because it is simple, but carries 

so much meaning. 




Okay, this picture is so cute. Who won't like it?



I picked this picture because he is capturing my soul. omg. 

I love this so much. I can't even. 





I picked this picture because it is so simple. And, they are to cute.




Look at him. Omg. 



This picture is flawless. 

Like can she not. 





For my self portrait, I would like to shoot myself playing the piano. Or I would like to shoot myself doing something with soccer. Because both of those things are important to me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment